SOLD Alpine iva-w505 & Blackbird II pmd-b200

thepreludedude
10+ year member

mi
Happy holidays everyone:)

I need to sell my alpine touch screen double din 7" screen head unit. It plays DVD's, CD's, MP3's. XM/Sirius/FM/AM. The Blackbird adds navigation and bluetooth. If you subscribe to the service it will tell you of road construction, etc. You can either dock the blackbird and use the 505 to control it or take it with you and use in any car. There is nothing wrong with either unit. I have no idea where the manual is for the 505 but it is available in .pdf form on the Alpine site.

If I remember correctly the head unit was $1100 and the blackbird was $550.

I really need to sell as I have about zero money in the bank and unemployed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I have sold numerous items on the prelude, honda sites as well as some on here and ebay (preluderog).

On with the pics:

Navigation mode:

IMG_0657.jpg

XM mode:

IMG_0659.jpg

DVD mode:

IMG_0662.jpg

Dock open:

IMG_0664.jpg

Blackbird II

IMG_0665.jpg

Blackbird accessories:

IMG_0666.jpg

Asking $950 with free shipping in the U.S. slight bit more for Canada, etc. Will be shipped insured and with tracking.

I am a verified paypal member as well and would prefer that form of payment.

you can also contact me at thepreludedude@gmail.com (would be the quickest method as sometimes I do not receive the PM's here)

Thanks.

Sorry for the not-so-great pics. I was freezing my butt off and hard to hold the camera still.

Roger,

I never received the Alpine iva-w505 that I paid $515 for on February 5th. You said it was to ship and then changed the story a million times as to why it wasn't shipped. When I requested a refund, I again got the stories about why I haven't received that either, so I am posting to let everyone on these forums know the you a f@@king SCAMMER. I gave plenty of time to make good on this transaction but instead your unemployed a$$ thought you were gonna get over on me. Your lucky I got my money back because trust, you have no idea what I had planned for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.