djm4rshm2llow
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
1. Product: IVA-W203

2. Specs:

Alpine Electronics of America, Inc.

Same as that without the p1 navigation module

3. Description/Condition:

Works great. I bought it not too long ago for oslouie. He said he dropped it and had to replace the screen. There is alittle glue on the outside of the trim where it was repaired but you dont notice it unless youre looking.

The new screen is responsive and works like it is supposed to.

It comes with the pac adapter to make movies playable while driving. I never figured out how to hook that part up so dont ask me for directions lol.

4. Price: : 260 shipped bottom line, saving myself the hassle of haggling by pricing this low.

5. Pictures:

DSC_0638.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0640.jpg

DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

you interested in selling the double din eclipse?, when i sold my first eclipse cd player i gave the buyer the locking cd with it

your seller should have done the same for you i personally think all head units should have that same security feature would stop anyone from stealing your sh*t

Straight from oslouie who i bought it from a month ago:

Originally Posted by oslouie

I can vouche for this unit. It's really not as bad as you think and if I didn't tell you, it could have passed as glue on the corner of it. Works perfect with no problems at all. Here is the wiring diagram for the bypass:

Black – chassis ground

Red - +12volts switched power

Green – Alpines remote turn on (+12volt)

Blue – Alpine’s footbrake

White – Alpine’s parking brake

Any other wire left over gets taped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...