SOLD Alpine IVA-W200 / PXA-H701 Combo

Participant count
  • Participant list

funkpnut
10+ year member

I'm looking to sell as a package deal.

IVA-W200

Pretty good condition with some marks here and there. The face of the unit is in overall great condition. There is a scratch near the eject button on the bottom right and also another another scratch on the bottom edge of the face (not the front).

Includes unit, new power harness, KCE-422i ipod connector, and PAC-TR7 bypass. You will need to purchase a trim ring.

Front

w200ci.jpg

Back

w200back.jpg

Scratch. This picture really makes the scratch stand out because of the flash. In person, its really hard to see because of how the bottom edge is reflective. Refer to the first pic.

w200scratch.jpg

Alpine PXA-H701

This was purchased from DIYMA a couple of weeks ago from another member. Overall good shape, but has some scratches on the unit. Two of the mounting holes on the feet are bent a little, probably from mounting.

Includes unit, power harness, optical cable, AI-Net cable, and 3 sets of RCA's. Previous seller states that there are no noise issues with this unit. The picture hides some of the scratches, but nothing deep or gouges, just surface scratches.

h701.jpg

$555 shipped (PayPal).

Thanks for looking,

@ndy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.