Participant count
  • Participant list

aj1735
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine iva-c800 flip out screen

Alpine dva 5205 dvd player

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They have sat for quite a while and hooked up and all seemed to as they should. The screen flipped out ok but needed to push the adjust button to make it go straight up. The alpine era-g320 eq in the pic is sold and was all used in the same system. The faces are in nice shape just need cleaned a little bit. It has all the cables to hook it up and also has optical output on it.

Price:

100 shipped for the alpine iva-c800

90 shipped for the alpine dva 5205

170 shipped for the pair to con us.

I would possibly do trading. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I just sold the era g320 last week. I forgot to mention that the brain for the alpine iva-c800 has some surface rust on it but everything seems to work as it should.

80 each or 150 shipped for the pair.
Great deals on these..Id grab them up, if they would last me..Ive broken two due to the sub vibrations //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif..GLWS!

Thanks for the bump. Let me know if you want to buy one of these. I would make you a heck of a deal.

Great deals on these..Id grab them up, if they would last me..Ive broken two due to the sub vibrations //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif..GLWS!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.