SOLD Alpine IDA-x100 digital media receiver

Participant count
  • Participant list

ASpec818
10+ year member

Bay Area
Fresh off my S2000.. sold my car so this is going. The deck is in VERY good condition. It was only used for about 8 months or so. I barely used this deck because my car basically sat in the garage for the year that I've owned it (put about 3k miles on her).

Anyways, this is a digital media receiver, meaning it plays all its music from external sources such as ipods, iphones, usb thumb drives. There is no cd slot. I was basically sold by this deck because it was one of the few decks that was FULLY compatible with the iphone 3g. It can charge the iphone as well.

I purchased the receiver for about $360 not too long ago. Asking for $240 obo. If you drive an s2000 or wrx, I have the wire harnesses for those cars. I can throw the harness in if you need it.

Here's the setup with modifry's bracket, proclip's tilt swivel mount, and bracketron's phone mount (not included).

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

where did you buy it from?

did you like it as a deck?

I'm assuming you'll be buying a new car, what deck are you changing to?

I purchased this deck at a local stereo shop in the bay area. Deck is in mint condition. I have an S4 now and might get the RNS-E display. Make an offer. Deck is ready to go!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.