SOLD Alpine CHA-S634 ^-Disc CD/MP3 Ai-net changer $60 shipped in box

grizzly02
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NJ
Like new condition Alpine CHA-S634 6-disc Ainet changer.

ry%3D400

Today will be two weeks since I sent $70 for this changer which was $10 more than advertised....no PM'S answered no changer it looks like he may be a scammer if it doesn't arrive today I'm filing a paypal claim
Same thing here. I keep getting the run around on how Ill get a tracking number and never do. He claims it was shipped UPS. If I dont get one by noon tomorrow claim here we come. Glad I didnt send funds as a gift like he asked for this specific reason. I guess he hasnt seen my threads around here in the scammer section.

http://www.mazda3club.com/showthread.php?t=47690

Also found this which never showed up before:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/263688-anyone-delt-grizzly02.html

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-294156.html

Weird, I've dealt with him in the past, IIRC, didn't have much of an issue... perhaps the deal was never really made between us... hmm...

Well I received the changer it had no mounting brackets and is all Fvcked up ...Watch for this scammer here is what the inside looks like.....notice the top 3 sleeves...plus he charged $70 shipped instead of $60 shipped as advertised for this piece of shiit broke changer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

insidealpine001.jpg

Well I received the changer it had no mounting brackets and is all Fvcked up ...Watch for this scammer here is what the inside looks like.....notice the top 3 sleeves...plus he charged $70 shipped instead of $60 shipped as advertised for this piece of shiit broke changer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

insidealpine001.jpg
i smell some negative feedback comin his way.

I don't understand how he could "charge you $10 more than advertised." If he said $60 in the thread, then told you $70 via PM you should have told him to **** off. You had to have agreed to the higher price at some point so that's nobody's fault but yours.

I don't understand how he could "charge you $10 more than advertised." If he said $60 in the thread, then told you $70 via PM you should have told him to **** off. You had to have agreed to the higher price at some point so that's nobody's fault but yours.
Well if it was really in like new condition I thought $70 was still a good deal...but since its a broke piece of shiit that he sold that isn't like new it makes him a GAWD DAMM scammer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.