Not open for further replies.

audioman14

Senior VIP Member
Item for sale

Alpine CDE-9852

FYI the other items in pictures are also for sale

kce-400bt $150

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Unit is used, but it does work fine.Alpine's CDE-9852 CD player brings on the entertainment. First off, it can play your digital music files in either MP3 or WMA format. With Alpine's optional iPod interface cable, you can connect and control your iPod directly from the CDE-9852. Organize and browse through your tunes on the fly with the QuickSearch button, while the large display on the flip-down face shows off all of your track information.

Price:

$35.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$10.00 or local pick

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). "][/url]"][/url]"][/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...