alpine cda-9886

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:Alpine cda 9886 with remote and aux adapter

Item(s) Description/Condition:Good condition, the volume knob is just alittle sticky

not really bad but its there... and some of the buttons are faded out but still visible.

Price:$100.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Ive had this radio for alittle bit and its honestly the best sounding radio i have ever had in my life coming from pioneers, kenwoods, jensens, etc. etc. The sound doesnt get any better than this but i want bluetooth built into a radio so i must sell =/ I will never switch from alpine to another brand though lol. Anyways it comes with usb adapter, aux adapter that i bought seperately works great btw, a remote that works great, and everything works on the radio no issues at all. Im selling for 100 because i saw the radio going for over 150 on ebay so i believe its a rare radio a buddy of mine told me the reason why its that expensive is because when it came out it was top of the line for alpine over 600 dollar radio at the time in either 09 or 10 cant remember for sure.

Item Pictures:
eg2rz7.jpg
2zhocax.jpg
qrb2o6.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.