SOLD Alpine CDA - 9835 + Ipod adapter + aux in cable $300 shipped

IamDeMan
5,000+ posts

Banned
/dev/null
You all know it, so I won't get into its details. It works flawlessly and is in great to near mint shape. Included with this sale is the KCA-420i Ipod adapter, PLUS! an aux - in cable, so you can decided which way to use. I just use the aux-in with my Ipod, since I didn't like the Ipod functions with the 420. Perhaps you will, who knows? All other retail items are prsent and accounted for (mount sleeve, Faceplate case, remote, manual). I love this deck but in my new car I have decided I will leave the stock HU and se an RF 3sixty2. I may regret this. This deck OWNS, and if I do end up not liking the 3sixty route, I will be very sad and desperately finding one of these decks again. Oh well, my loss your gain. My price is semi-firm, but feel free to send offers to my PM and if this sits too long then I will consider them.

adapter gpne!, will make new thread on new price for just HU.

$300 shipped to cont. US

img0988mo9.jpg

img0993ob9.jpg

img0990dy9.jpg

Please lock other thread. Couldn't edit the first post to reflect new price.

i'd love to pick this up from you (no need for the ipod stuff though) but i'm waiting on an insurance check from a previous 9835 that was damaged in shipment....

Yes I will sell the adapter alone. I won't sell HU by itself though until someone buys the adapter. If you want the adapter only then PM me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.