Alpine CDA-9831 or Alpine CDA-9833 ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

chak_dey
10+ year member

Chicago
Is there a big differences between these two other then the price? Is it worth paying the extra $50 or soo for the 9833 model. I got 2 kicker L7 solo barics 12" with MTX 1501D amp...so im looking fo with good options for subs and stuff. And i know these got them, but wat yall think....is buying the 9833 model worth it. Or just stick with 9831?

That time correction feature is pretty nice. It can correct poor staging and speaker placement etc. I personally like to screw around with the EQ since every song is different and many people have systems that are too bright or too dull sounding depending in the song and eq's can make up for some of this . I'd go ahead and spend the extra cash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.