SOLD Alpine CDA-7893 need to sell quick

dubrx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CT
got some more important things right now than the car audio extras so parting out the remains of my set up. headunit is a Alpine 7893 treated me great everythings good on it, slight fade to the ffwd button but barely. do a search online for all the stats maybe ill put them up later tonight.

basically what i remember is xm ready, 60x4 amp, fully motorized 3 tilt angles.

ive got the box, remote, papers and everything somewhere ill look around for them but basically i need to sell this by friday and will ship out by saturday at latest. I can get pics its still in my car right now but will take some of the front i guess if you want them. will keep it in until sold.

throw out some offers please. and leave your email if you would like pictures.

thanks, kyle

225 shipped is my buy it now otherwise i guess offers until thursday or friday and top one takes it. bumppp

u could buy this one then u guys match //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

bump really need to sell by end of the day today friday.

any offers? 200 shipped to your door.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.