Alpine CDA-105 CD player issue.

Participant count
  • Participant list

JaceMindSculpt

Hi, first post here.

I own an Alpine CDA-105 CD receiver in my car. it is a good product but i ran into an issue. There is a strange F in the display. I called alpine and they said that it is most likely an F for function. one of the tech guys even said he has the same receiver in his card and the F is just always there. See attached pic.

What is weird though, is that i had the receiver for almost a year before seeing the F. once it started it just never left. I have looked through the owner's manual and there is no explicit mention of the F.

Does anyone know how to get this bad grade off my forehead? it's annoying and insulting always seeing it there every day. and I know there must be a way to remove it because i spent a year without it. i must have accidentally got it there from touching settings, or for flunking a math test.

Note that the F is present at all times USB input or CD Playing is running. The pic shows "no USB unit", but the F is there regardless of what is going on. It isn't there when the radio is on. but i use CD playing or USB input the most often so this is a big problem for me.

Someone help please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.