Alpine CD shuttle 5959S

ahh yeah I remember those! I'm a old, old school alpine fan. I have a lot of the digital max stuff. 3-5957s 2-7618s 1-7619 1-3681 1- 3362 2-3554s 2-7288s a 3321 eq.. I have a thing for the old school alpine..
I have quite a few pieces myself...Ive sold about half my collection now though ..I have a lot of din plug amps and adapters as well from way back...

yep that is way back..80s I think.. I got into the alpine when I was a young boy..I have a lot of my purchased new items.. and the receipts, manuals ..but no boxes : ( . ok I'll wait for the pics maybe we can work it out.. Thanks for your time..Philip

yep that is way back..80s I think.. I got into the alpine when I was a young boy..I have a lot of my purchased new items.. and the receipts, manuals ..but no boxes : ( . ok I'll wait for the pics maybe we can work it out.. Thanks for your time..Philip
You can send me a PM on here Philip so we don't clutter your thread....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...