Alpine Bulbs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rob Hicks

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have an old Alpine CDM-7874 and some of the LED's aren't working in the removable faceplate. The ones that light up the station buttons in particular. Anyone know what size/type these are and or where to get the replacements? Thanks in advance!

rob

I have an old Alpine CDM-7874 and some of the LED's aren't working in the removable faceplate. The ones that light up the station buttons in particular. Anyone know what size/type these are and or where to get the replacements? Thanks in advance!

rob
Try PACParts.com I have changed them out before you will have to desolder the blown bulb(s) and resolder the new one in.

Search Results
Web Result with Site Links

Consumer Electronic Parts and Accessories at PacParts, Inc.
www.pacparts.com

Here you go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.