Alpine 9886 new nano

hm, they might not be seeing as the new nanos are probably newer than any software on the 9886, check the alpine website there might be something u can order/download to a flash drive then put it on the 9886

btw:

do u like that unit? i was thinking about getting one for another car, SQ and features any good?

well i didnt try the cd player earlier and decided to see if its working and it does the same thing the ipod does. like i plays through the cd player and it shows how long the song has been playing but music doesnt go through the speakers. i dont know what to do. any ideas? did i wire something wrong or something?

i just got it and after playing around and figuring out all the settings i like it. i miss my p800prs though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i have pulled it out and it seems fine to me. its weird. the tuner works fine and it plays through the speakers but when i go to the ipod or cd function is wont give power to the speakers. i mean it senses the ipod because when i change the song from my cd player on the ipod it changes it on the ipod when i look at the screen. it does the same thing for the cd player. i think it has to be something wrogn with the cd player?

i was told by alpine to switch the blue wire with the white line to the blue wire because the factory amps are shutting down when i switch out of the tuner.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.