Alpine 9855 - First Impressions

I have a 9853 ,, love it,,, the sound is amazing.. but **** the glide touch,, I use the remote,, everytime i try to change the radio station on glidetouch i start swerving and **** because you have to hit the god dang thing 3 or 4 times before it goes where you want it to go.

No gay touch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

both the 9853 and the 9855 have the same features, the only difference is one has a better display screen (graphics) than the other.

Exactly my pointand changing songs on the ipod...you can only use the gaytouch
the alpine interface is kind of gay, although i think there is a new bluetooth interface coming out or is already out. in my boat and in my truck i used a peripheral aux in cable that charged my ipod and defeated the ipod volume. it worked awesome.

i loved my 9855, and never had to use the glidetouch after setting all crossover and eq options
only thing i ever use it for is finding songs on the list feature thing.

and the only reason i use it then is cuz i lost my remote.

balls!

I still need to buy the remote for mine.....the guy I bought it off of only had the H/U and auxiliary input adapter. I think I'm going to wait a few weeks before I buy it off Ebay just to make sure I have the hang of the G-Touch.

i loved my 9855, and never had to use the glidetouch after setting all crossover and eq options

i love my 9855 too

i do agree, the glidetouch is a pain, but i only use it for switching the preset stations

as with the ipod, i just unplug it, select whatever i want and plug it back in, voila, problem solved; besides, the interface can only see so many songs anyway....240??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.