SOLD Alpine 9813 for sale or trade

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
i've had this cd player for about a year now and i just want to try something new. it is in great condition. there are no problems with the cd player whatsoever besides a few small scratches just from daily use. if anyone is interested let me know

actually trade-wise i was looking more along the lines of the hgiher end eclipse models. i have been wanting to try out an eclipse, thats the main reason im selling my alpine

well i dont have a digital camera but i may be able to borrow one from a friend tonight and get some posted... ill send you a pm if i can get some up

i'm sorry to bother but i dont think i can afford that much for a head unit rite now...thanks for your effort though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.