Alpine 3566 6 channel amp, please read...Need help asap.

ActionJ-01-Z71
10+ year member

Action Jackson
TULSA
The amp is 40x4 rms 4 ohm and 60x2 4ohm and it almost new cosmetic condition.

I list it on ebay starting at 75. Someguy about 30 minutes later send me a email saying he would give me 150 plus the shipping. I agreed and he already paid the money via paypal. then just about 1 hour after that anther guy sent a email saying he would give me 225 plus the shipping. My delima is even though I already told the guy that paid 150 that I would accept. So should I email the 150 guy and tell hm that someone else is offering 225 and that I could send him his money back and then sell it to the 225 guy? What do you think? Other then I am a punk...

Thanks,

AJ

You agreed to sell it to a guy for $150. I would keep my word and go through with the transaction.

I guess everyone else agrees... The reason I'm being such a punk is I had the 150 guy sent his money to my wifes paypal account. Well she then turned around and spent the **** money! I had been planning ( and she knew it) on using this money to buy me a new King Cobra driver. I guess I sould not let her own selfishness make me lesser of a man and I should keep my word. Perhaps I should just put her in the battered wives club :readytogo Just kidding....

AJ

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.