Alphasonik anybody?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BASS_WARRIOR
10+ year member

Formerly HATCHET_WARRIOR
H-town
Hey guys I'm looking at this amp and the power ratings are a little confusing to me. According to the specs if I bridge to channels down to 1ohm to a sub it should see 900ish watts?

Also has anybody used alphasonik stuff before? I looked on ampguts and they seem rather well built. Heres an amp from the same series. I can't find **** about them, no site or anything.

Also I'm not paying anywhere near the price on that site for the amp.

So are you thinking it won't do what it says it can do?
maybe, maybe not. It just doesn't make sense that it is stable to 1 ohm stereo but also stable down to 1 ohm bridged.

so either it is stable to 0.5 stereo, or only 2 ohms bridged.

True. It would be awesome if i could find the manual online or something, but the alphasonik site doesn't work....

Maybe I should just steer clear of them...

True. It would be awesome if i could find the manual online or something, but the alphasonik site doesn't work....
Maybe I should just steer clear of them...
There are a few people here running their 2kw amp with great success, so you shouldn't rule them out completely, especially if its in your price range.

Well Im getting a pretty good deal on a used one. $150 shipped. I figure if it puts out close to the numbers it claims its worth it...

Typo completely ruined the point of my last post... I meant to say you SHOULDNT rule them out.

My bad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.