almost done...

WhoJaBless

so heres the update. no amps yet, but hopefully tomorrow. you like?

closer.jpg

thats a cool looking enclosure there.

you said youre going to enclosure the the amps in plexy glass.

do you plan on using fans to circulate air to keep amp temparature down some?.

i bet thems subs are going to sound very nice and loud. i like the way you incorporated the ports on the enclosure.

laters

Very excellent work, you have a lot of skill. However, no, I don't like it. I would have just done MDF, but that's just me talking (and I'm an idiot). But your build quality is top notch. Don't take that the wrong way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

^^^Hehe

Honestly I know how you feel bud. Its very nice. But I dont think I would rock it in my car. I like the look of bare MDF, its sexy. Which is why I may not paint my next box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.