Almost Done WOOT!

get it super charged, i saw a vid and he spun 1-3...lol...lots of power
I thought about that and for now I'm staying NA/nitrous. I was going to do a Procharger but was unhappy with their torque. Then I almost went with a custom single turbo set up but that was just more that I wanted to spend ATM.

Next will be a new tranny, then some aftermarket heads and then more fuel/juice.

meh, all i have to say is,

dangertomanifold.gif

lol. rad car meng, good works.

meh, all i have to say is,
dangertomanifold.gif

lol. rad car meng, good works.
Haha... nah it'll be fine there.

I'm in works of trying to get my bud to sell me his built trans since he is demodding his car which is rated for 750BHP/TQ. He is asking $1200 for it then the shop that built it is willing to refesh it for a few hundred which my bud is willing to pay half of that. So for like $1300 I can get a good built tranny and have mine to sell... I hope he sells it to me and not some other weiner cuz it will be needed.

Then all that is needed is for me to finish up my cheap spare wheel/stock GTO tire drag set up. I'll have them painted and I found some DOT skinnies to fit on the fronts and then get some MT ET Streets for the rear.

BTW still waiting on the fricken bottle opener... I don't think I got time to get the nitrous working and the car tuned this week. The opener is for sure suppose to be here next week, I plan to have everything hooked up and tuned befor it gets here. I want the juice hooked up befor the tune so I can get some #'s on it.

Well I bought the built trans from my bud. We will probably take it out Wed-Thurs and then we are taking it in to the shop that built it to be taken apart, looked at and they will replace anything that is needs to be replaced. Even though it does run great it'll help out my peace of mind on buying it.

So this will push back finishing up the nitrous for the reason I do not want to spray on my stock tranny. I'm already pushing over 400 to the wheels NA and I'm sure the stocker would be fine on a 150-175 shot but I would rather not take that chance. Plus I am going to sell my stocker and would rather sell it unsprayed.

Thank you sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I love people like you. You do understand as far as the drag strip goes it's auto>manual right? This car is my DD, I don't want to deal with shifting all the time.
Get a stall converter (although that'd kill gas milage) and laugh at everyone who yells at you for the automatic. Yea, manual is more fun, but have you ever gotten a ride in a camaro/trans am with a stall converter? My buddy's early 90's camaro Z28 with a few light bolt ons and a 3200 stall converter took me for a ride and it was pretty crazy. Light touch of the gas and he was at 3200 rpm. He punched it going 40 mph and we fishtailed/burnt out down the road leaving nothing but smoke and lines behind us. lol

PS - I love the GTO. Wish I could get a ride in that thing. My dad and I were seriously considering one when they came out. I've test driven the 04 AND 05's in automatic and stick and they're all really quick. I'd like an 04 for a nice sleeper car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

The car has had a Yank SS 3600 on it since 1600 miles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

GTO's are good sleepers, though most do not like the bland styling. To each their own I say. It's a very comfortable car which is why I bought it. I had a Camaro befor this and the seats in it hurt my back, etc. on long trips which I could not take anymore.

Well the car will not be done as I had planned this week yet again. My bud has not got the tranny out and rebuilt yet. Though I was just going to finish up the nitrous and get the car tuned though I can't even do that, no tune means no running the nitrous on the car. My bud never put me on my tuners schedual this week. I will just go ahead and contact him myself to see what he can do. If I can't get in next week I'll probably just take the nitrous out and sell it seeing as how it's been 2 months since I have started this and I'm just getting tired of waiting to get it done and it's starting to lose it's interest to me.

I love the car man but nitrous is so gay.
Beat people the real way without *cheating.* Yes, I do realize you can molest my little FG2 but yet again doesn't matter (stock vs stock).
Why don't you go play with your little Barbie doll plastic POS...

This is a discussion of performance...

If we start to talk about interior, reliability, or gas mileage, we'll be sure to let you know...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Now go sprinkle some more rice on your car...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I love the car man but nitrous is so gay.
Beat people the real way without *cheating.* Yes, I do realize you can molest my little FG2 but yet again doesn't matter (stock vs stock).
Nitrous is cheating how? Power is power, don't be jealous.

Automatics ****. And FYI, automatics are only better for drag racing for people who can't lauch/ shift. Either you are really dumb or you just have a poor excuse for buying an automatic...stick with the daily driver story
You don't know what the **** your talking about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.