Almost Brand New Massive N4

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: Massive N4

Item(s) Description/Condition: As close to brand new in box as you can get. I powered it on for maybe 2 minutes to make sure it survived shipping then put it back in the box and its sat ever since.

RMS Power Rating (14.4V):

4 ohms: 650 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1 chan.

Weight: 12 lbs

Dimensions: 13-7/16"L x 5-1/2"W x 2-1/8"H

Price: $250 shipped Lower 48. Anyone else please PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included for buyer in Lower 48, we'll discuss anywhere else.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26547325View attachment 26547326

I'm in no rush to sell this, just trying to build up a rep on here. Please feel free to ask me any question. I will consider trades, so please feel free to offer them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good price.
Thanks I'm hoping it'll get somebody interested. Like I said i'm in no rush to sell (this is my backup amp) so I'm sure it'll sooner or later get used. But I want to get a good rep on here when i'm ready to start selling off my "extra" gear

Sorry for the delay! My daughter was in the hospital getting her appendix out! But i think my buddy sold this for me locally while i was busy, so i will say it's pending, but if i don't have the cash in hand tomorrow, Jimbob will have the chance to grab it before anyone else!

I'm sorry to hear that, hope everything went well! That sounds fair enough, please let me know either way and the second that other guy doesn't buy it I would love too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...