Alliance Audio ???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Phaedrus875

CarAudio.com Newbie
First post on the forum. Anyone familiar with Alliance Audio? Apparently it is very new. Absolutely nothing online except for their websites. My local shop is an authorized dealer and really endorsed this brand. For the stated numbers, these amps are a steal. I picked up a monoblock VL4000D (1000x1 @1ohm) last week to power my two 8" infinity kappa subs in a sealed box. Basic controls (subsonic filter, low-pass filter, gain, db boost). So far, a lot of power and good sound. I'm not into spl as much as sq but with this amp I'm getting both from two 8" subs! I was gonna go for a JL JD1000/1 to match my JD400 but took a chance for half the cost.

I don't like that the 4000D model is really only rated at 1000w, which tells me I don't want the brand. That isn't to say it's bad, but no need to model an amp after it's peak / max rating when it is actually 3000w LESS.

I'd pass on it, but that's me. Super saturated market and plenty of other brands that have been around for a long time that make solid products.

Last edited:
I don't like that the 4000D model is really only rated at 1000w, which tells me I don't want the brand. That isn't to say it's bad, but no need to model an amp after it's peak / max rating when it is actually 3000w LESS.

I'd pass on it, but that's me. Super saturated market and plenty of other brands that have been around for a long time that make solid products.
I'm not a fan of companies that do that stuff...how many less informed people are gonna buy a 4000D (for example) thinking they got a 4k amp...that's borderline predatory marketing imo

Last edited:
First post on the forum. Anyone familiar with Alliance Audio? Apparently it is very new. Absolutely nothing online except for their websites. My local shop is an authorized dealer and really endorsed this brand. For the stated numbers, these amps are a steal. I picked up a monoblock VL4000D (1000x1 @1ohm) last week to power my two 8" infinity kappa subs in a sealed box. Basic controls (subsonic filter, low-pass filter, gain, db boost). So far, a lot of power and good sound. I'm not into spl as much as sq but with this amp I'm getting both from two 8" subs! I was gonna go for a JL JD1000/1 to match my JD400 but took a chance for half the cost.
Sounds like you are happy with the product. What did you pay for the amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...