All yall Resonant Engineering Lovers

ive owned both the new basket/old cone XXX and the new 03 XXX. Personally i cannot say that there is another sub i would rather take for a mean mix of both SPL and SQ (even though the XXX is SQ orientated). I need something that sounds great but gets nasty loud when i compete, and the XXX has proved to me that there is no one better (from my own personal experience)

my question...why get an XXX when everyone else has them...try to be yourself and get something different...thats just my opinion because i like being different and sticking out...but out of the two...because you are using your backseat you'll have room to build a loud enclosure id go with two HX2's for SPL but the XXX for SQ...just go with what u want is key though

my question...why get an XXX when everyone else has them...try to be yourself and get something different...thats just my opinion because i like being different and sticking out...but out of the two...because you are using your backseat you'll have room to build a loud enclosure id go with two HX2's for SPL but the XXX for SQ...just go with what u want is key though

Not to start anything...and not being rude...but how many locals do you know with an XXX? There are a handful of people in my area that even know of RE...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

In Calgary, I bet there is a couple guys from here that know about RE, mark_ab being one, and that's about it, but I'm sure there is more. Having an RE would not be going mainstream, it's only mainstream to us forum guys. Any very few of us from this or any forum, SIN, Tempro, etc are anywhere near mainstream.

completely understandable...i know a few people around town here that have XXXs and i understand very few of the population know about it...but becuz he talks on this forum....he all of a sudden likes them...and i dont mean this in a cocky son of a ***** way...im just saying get what u want and i personally wouldnt get what everyone on the forum loves....i do love the XXX is a beautiful peice of equipment...

no one aroudn here even knows what RE is. i bought mine to have something most others dont...but got my amp as a backup to havign something that no one else does.

I know 2 people around here who have RE, my buddy and I. eD, Just myself that I know of. NOBODY around here has any clue to either of them, or DD, Treo, Onyx, or any of the other lesser-known high-end brands. It is nice, but if I could get a 13W7 as cheap as one of the other brands, I'd buy it. No I wouldn't.... Ha Ha. JL's good stuff though if you have the $$$

I look forward to getting my system hooked up, at my high school, lots of guys are proud of their 2 10" sony subs hitting 200 - 300 rms. I have 2 xxx 15's, hopefully to sell to some yuppy so I can afford to upgrade to 18's.

i dunno, but i have 2 se 12's and a viper 1200.1d in the truck (4.5 cubes sealed) and its hitting nicely in the neon......

but im re biased as well, i live in vegas.....where they are based

pz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.