All right got my two 12" fu audio 750 powered up

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bomber Z
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Got my rewiring done for the most part. Hooked them up to My Sundown SAE 1000 1 ohm to brake in. I have to say wow. I charged everything up and run it today and they sound so nice I'm going to have to change my HI's and add some tweeters. Mid bass box is clean The FU subs and the box I built have a real nice sound to them. I'm brake them in on the SAE 1000 and then switch to the Soundqebed Q1-2200.

I have to say these subs have been really impressing me and everyone I had shown. Ill try and take a vid ad pictures tomorrow if I get around to it. Have to jump in and get my Heads cam Camaro going next. Parts are coming in. so hopefully get that back on the road . Maybe by the end of summer I can start the build a system for the Blazer...

Thanks for everything Frank Yu, Gixer, Michael lane and Jeffdacheff. Thanks for the help with the info and advice. It sounds great...

Thanks anyone else I may have forgot. It all helps. These day with a bad back makes it hard to keep focused on everything,

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.