SOLD All My Stuff..........

jonnybusa
10+ year member

200mph club...turbo busa
XXX, usa
Well, as some may know, my sister passed away, and I have to chip in most of the $$$ for the funeral. I dont have it, so I have to sell all my audio equipment, unless some miracle happens by tomorrow nite.

I'll have pics up later tonite/tomorrow.....here's a basic list for now..........Its not guaranteed for sale until tomorrow afternoon. Whoever interested, 1st to post will get dibs if selling.

2005 XXX 15" sub. New dust cover....very loud........$300+shipping

Hifonics BXI2006d amp.....1600+- rms@1 ohm....perfect......275shipped

MB Quart "Q" series 6.5" comps......2 sets......perfect......$250 a set+shipping

Sony XE744 "dancing" digital EQ....very hard to find, and awesome!!! $150+sh.

Snailshell 15" box 33x17x21....carpeted now....$75+shipping

keeping kenwood head unit, CD changer, ipod box, and hifonics 4 channel amp I just bought off a member here.....

I'm gonna try to borrow $$$ off my boss tomorrow, and if I can, this will not be for sale.....i just wanna post up a list to get people interested...thanks for all support ...It helped greatly

Well, as some may know, my sister passed away, and I have to chip in most of the $$$ for the funeral. I dont have it, so I have to sell all my audio equipment, unless some miracle happens by tomorrow nite.I'll have pics up later tonite/tomorrow.....here's a basic list for now..........Its not guaranteed for sale until tomorrow afternoon. Whoever interested, 1st to post will get dibs if selling.

2005 XXX 15" sub. New dust cover....very loud........$300+shipping

Hifonics BXI2006d amp.....1600+- rms@1 ohm....perfect......275shipped

MB Quart "Q" series 6.5" comps......2 sets......perfect......$250 a set+shipping

Sony XE744 "dancing" digital EQ....very hard to find, and awesome!!! $150+sh.

Snailshell 15" box 33x17x21....carpeted now....$75+shipping

keeping kenwood head unit, CD changer, ipod box, and hifonics 4 channel amp I just bought off a member here.....

I'm gonna try to borrow $$$ off my boss tomorrow, and if I can, this will not be for sale.....i just wanna post up a list to get people interested...thanks for all support ...It helped greatly
Well I would like to help out if I can. I will start a thread selling a few of the amps I have and will donate the money to you in support of your sister and your family's unfortunate situation. I will post the link here. Thanks

Cajun

Hifonics BXI2006d amp.....1600+- rms@1 ohm

interested....

and later if you are trying to rebuild, I'll sell it back to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if someone buys the 646S I'm selling, I'll donate 50% of the money to Busa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sorry to hear for your loss jonny hope your sale does well if i did have the cash i would donate sadly i don't my hrs are even worse now went from 11 now to 9hrs:(

I will take the amp.Can send out the cash asap.I am sorry for ur loss.I unfourtunatly lost my girl and my 1yr old daughter to a drunk driver 7 yrs ago.my prayers are with you bro

Hifonics BXI2006d amp.....1600+- rms@1 ohm

interested....

and later if you are trying to rebuild, I'll sell it back to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Still selling everything or did things work out okay?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.