SOLD ALL equipment must go!!!!!!

mdsbs8

ALL equipment must go!!!!!!!!

Hey all right now i've gotten myself in a bundle, and have to sell my sub, amp, and wireing, to gain money. Well i guess i should tell you what i've got,

*Sub = SPL compitition ready subs 12" 22000 watts max(1)

*Box = Q loqic 12" 2.0 cubic ft. ported/also could be used as inclosed (1)

*Amp = PowerAcustic 16000 watts max (1)

*wireing = rockfordfosgate wire

a. (1) red 4gauge power wire with 60amp inline fuse; (1) 4gauge ground

b. (1) 4/8gauge disturbution block that distrubutes to two amps

- with 30 amp fuses

c. (1) red 8gauge power wire and (1) silver ground wire

d. (1) 8/4guage distrubution block useded for groundind the two amps

e.(1) rockfordfosgate cap. 1frad

this is what i've been useing for my subs at the moment that is in my car. Or I should say it was in my car. I've only had these items for less than two and half months. The sub only had about 5 hours of use put all together. The subs also comes with the box, and all you will have to do is put the wireing together and play. If you live around the Evanston/chicago area. I would be able to install it for you, with perfessional quality work done. i'll show u pictures of mines when i'm able to get some. if your interested.

I'm selling my system becuase i need the money to pay off my mom. Because of the aciddent that i got in, with her car. If anybody is intersted. email me at cirrus4119@aol.com

first off i doubt u got a sub that hold 22000 watts in a 2.0 box, and a power acoustic amp that puts out 16000watts??? dont think so with 4ga and only a 60amp fuse?? thats a nono i dont mean to bash but this is all ********............and i dont think im the only one thats gonna say it...

mike

and if this is supposedly all real **** u can come to my crib and showme this stuff lol and if i see it and believe it ill put my word up here thats its straight.....

no he lives in chicago alaska:rolleyes: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif :rolleyes: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i think that you got carried away with the zeros. a 16000 watt amp ha ha ha ha i am throwing the ******** flag.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

ahh that is funy ****!!!!!!!!!!

i bet that his alt is a 1750

and i bet that he is hitting about 1000db

and i bet that he has 10 batteries, the sub ways 1000 pounds and the amp. and 10 1/0 ga wires.

may i mention 100 farad caps.

D

Dude man, how can u all not notice that, that was a typo. Because i've never heard of an amp that puts out 16000 either. so i mean come one fellas, i just really need to sell this stuff so that i can fix that car. and by the way i ment to say 1600. And for KurupT

just so u know i'm not powering the subs fully with the 60 amp fuse. i've only had this set up for 2 months. I've just installed it and listened to it and bumped around the crib. Were if i didn't get into this aciddent i would have changed the wires to 0/1gauge wires by stinger with and 250amp ANL fuse. So ya i wouldn't think i'll be able to get that much power from the 60 amp fuse either.

if ur amp was really 1600w then it would pull 2 much current for a 60 amp fuse to handle and it would blow by the way a fuse is not a power regulator duhhhhhhh 7th grade **** can i say legacy *cough* *cough*

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.