ALL Decaf Zips here, 1-29

Thanks so much! Was missing 27 and 29. Couldn't find it anywhere.
Lol no problem man, just trying to spread the love.

is 29 worth getting? some of decaf's **** is good. but i want music that has good lyrical content too. not trying to listen to all these ******** southern artists from 2002.
I feel you, I have 1-28, haven't downloaded 29 but I'm about to now.. I've maybe kept 80-90 songs, the rest I didn't care for. But I'm really picky with my music. Regardless, if you're listening to Decaf for lyrics, you're doing it wrong my friend.

Lol no problem man, just trying to spread the love.

I feel you, I have 1-28, haven't downloaded 29 but I'm about to now.. I've maybe kept 80-90 songs, the rest I didn't care for. But I'm really picky with my music. Regardless, if you're listening to Decaf for lyrics, you're doing it wrong my friend.
I'm beyond picky with music, yet I like a lot of music. But I don't just want a **** ton of bass in my ear. I like to hear some vocals as well.

x2 to many bs south artist
He gets his songs from free mix tapes like the ones on datpiff.com. Stuff in free mix tapes isn't always the greatest but at least this way he doesn't get hammered for copyright infringement

He gets his songs from free mix tapes like the ones on datpiff.com. Stuff in free mix tapes isn't always the greatest but at least this way he doesn't get hammered for copyright infringement
as long as you change up the song a bit then there shouldn't be any copyright issues. in addition to that, DatPiff has some sick mixtapes.. i'm just siked the 29 has Kendrick, Rick Ross, Stalley, and even Future lol

The south is the best part of the usa.. and btw yall, i produced some tracks in the decaf songs. (kaddilac Boyz - This Side, And Act A Fool Remix (Mobb full of crime)

I'm beyond picky with music, yet I like a lot of music. But I don't just want a **** ton of bass in my ear. I like to hear some vocals as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.