all around loud and clean

yodarolla

I know these get on people's nerves but here's my question,

I have two type r 12's running in a ported box at manufacturers spec. I want the same two 12 setup but a pair of 12's that will be noticeably louder with similar sound quality. my box will be anywhere from 2.25 per chamber to smaller. I can run any amount of power up to 4000 watts. I would have to upgrade to bigger batts but it is fine. I was told ssa xcon 12's or earthquake subzero. but if you guys know of any others the information would be greatly appreciated.

my single Zcon 12 sound amazing and gets hella loud on its temporary sealed box. Almost done with a 4th order build for it and its gonna be nuts. You'll be happy with the 2 Xcons, the SSA subs have amazing bandwidth with bass all around the lower and upper frequencies your gonna love em.

my single Zcon 12 sound amazing and gets hella loud on its temporary sealed box. Almost done with a 4th order build for it and its gonna be nuts. You'll be happy with the 2 Xcons, the SSA subs have amazing bandwidth with bass all around the lower and upper frequencies your gonna love em.
post up some videos once you get the 4th completed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.