alaxan???

Participant count
  • Participant list

gunny86
10+ year member

wi
so are you pushing 1200 watts to each sub for a total of 2400? and the subs handle it ok? isnt the max for those 1200? thanks

also do you know of a cheaper way i could go for a temp amp? instead of the hcca

thanks for all your help

Originally posted by gunny86 so are you pushing 1200 watts to each sub for a total of 2400? and the subs handle it ok? isnt the max for those 1200? thanks

also do you know of a cheaper way i could go for a temp amp? instead of the hcca

thanks for all your help
The subs handle it beyond fine and actually I have another amp. so I have one HCCA275G4 per sub now......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif........ a temp amp for cheaper? JBL, Kicker......etc....

wow so how much are you pushing to each sub now? still 1200 right. how are they wired now , did you switch because of problems or just for the heck of it? thanks alot man

Originally posted by gunny86 wow so how much are you pushing to each sub now? still 1200 right. how are they wired now , did you switch because of problems or just for the heck of it? thanks alot man
Switched for the hell of it. Still running 1ohm mono on each amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

gunny86

10+ year member
gunny86
wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from