alarm saved my @$$

buster
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Last night on my street, 12 vehicles got broken into. When I walked out this morning cops were everywhere and the first thing they asked me is if I have an alarm. It never went off so I guess they didn't even try. If it had, I would have had the beam on their head from my 40 cal. glock.

perfect reason to have one of those James Bond alarms, the one where u touch it and it shocks u, or the flames come up and burn em to a crisp:D

Originally posted by Moocow16 perfect reason to have one of those James Bond alarms, the one where u touch it and it shocks u, or the flames come up and burn em to a crisp:D
lol i want one where if you touch it, it shocks the piss out of you... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I actually know a guy, redneck, that did that. People at school kept messing with his old truck for the hell of it so he wired in one of those DC boxes used for electric fences. He had to get in by using something insulated, but he claimed it worked.

africa has crazy **** like that. car theft is a major problem there.

mine has a flashing light when its active, and ive hadnt had any problems for over a year. lets keep it that way!

Hey I just purchased an alarm system from summitracing.com. It was $79 and it has a bunch of features including keyless entry, which is the main reason I wanted it. I included the link. For some reason they don't have the prices listed, but if you call they'll help you out and tell you the prices for everything. I just orderer it yesterday and it should be here tomorrow or the next day. I obviously can't review it because I haven't hooked it up yet.

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=search.asp%3FType%3Dbykeyword%26Part%3Dcar%20alarm%26Search.x%3D1%26SearchType%3DBoth

ya, I don't know why that didn't work.

If you go to summitracing.com and type "alarm" in the keyword search it will take you to the page... bulldog security... sorry about all that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.