AL6500.1d for $700?

View attachment 26557069I'm currently running a SD 5k@2. Would it be worth looking at doing a swap? I feel like I get more power at @2 with the SD. Can't wire to .5 subs are GZNW 12's. Don't think they'd like eating that much power from the AL6500.

Than again maybe not...

There's not a scratch on it never been a screwdriver in the back screws. I'm not gonna open it unless I need to. I'll hook it in a few days.

Not gonna hurt it if you open up the bottom. Doubt there's a warranty on it. But...in case other people ask about gut pics...

Just do it man you know you want to
You guys are peer pressuring me. Hold on

Not gonna hurt it if you open up the bottom. Doubt there's a warranty on it. But...in case other people ask about gut pics...
I don't plan on getting rid of it though. I want to see how it compares to my sd 5k 2ohm. I see it puts out well over rated so it may replace the sd as my daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a beast to me I'm a fan of Korean amps anyway so I would swap it as soon as possible and if you don't like it you could always swap right back but from the looks of it and what I've heard about them I think you're going to like it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Pyromaniac4food

Senior VIP Member
Pyromaniac4food
Socal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from