akheathen feedback thread

Participant count
  • Participant list
crap, no, i had to take my daughter shopping for clothes after fixing the truck, and it ran a little long for me to make it, but first thing tomorrow. post office closes @ like 5-6 here

crap, no, i had to take my daughter shopping for clothes after fixing the truck, and it ran a little long for me to make it, but first thing tomorrow. post office closes @ like 5-6 here
No problem, don't forget to send it Certified Mail.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

akheathen gave me a tracking# for the money order he sent today for a non working Xtant404m.

I'll ship the same day I receive the money order.

Received the money order today and shipped the non working Xtant404m.

akheathen has been sent a pm with the tracking number.

Received the money order today and shipped the non working Xtant404m. akheathen has been sent a pm with the tracking number.
Amp has been delivered October 12, 2011, 12:04 pm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

pewpie, can't update first post.... anywhoo, another agreement thread http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/524691-menage-trios-agreement-vanlan-z1only-me.html#post7760718
so, probably a good idea to keep agreement updates and posts in their own thread, and just link, or/and give final feedback in this thread to keep it simple...thanks guys
Just so someone skimming over this thread doesn't view this agreement as unfinished business...vanlan backed out before any money or equipment changed hands.

However before VanLan backed out, akheathen communicated well with me through pm's.

(Oh and this isn't a dig on VanLan. As far as I can tell, his situation changed and he notified us before there was any real time, effort, or money invested on my end)

The LiL Wonder is still available BTW.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

akheathen

Premium Member
trianoacitol contraceptiv
akheathen
Anchorage AK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied