Agreement between adulbrich and Doug118

I hate tires like that. you defininetly need more sidewall, especially on a truck.

just going by info in thread.
I love the low profile tires on plain 5 spokes. I don't like really flashy crazy rims. Big and black is best, ask any white woman.

dont get tires that big, you will regret it.
they are looks only, drive like **** and get damaged real easy.

not worth it.
Yeah, will probably get 24's because of price. The pic is 30's.

Well hope everything works out.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

You sell the fiero?

Well hope everything works out. 

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

You sell the fiero?
Thanks. No, I've still got it. Putting the Z's and 20k in it after I get my subs back from Tantric.

The plan is to do a blow-through in my truck after high school with my current gear and park my car at my uncle's house until I have my own house.

My mom will be moving back to Iowa too after I graduate here. She'll get a townhouse to live out the rest of her days

I hate tires like that. you defininetly need more sidewall, especially on a truck.

just going by info in thread.
thank you!!!! riding rubberbands much? hope you got nice roads were you at... our roads would eat that truck alive... lol i got a 07 silverado with beefy 18s... but its a truck to be a truck... lol

He texted me, all good.

get you some 19.5/44-20s. they are about $650 each. may need a tad of a lift kit.
Plan on dropping it, not lifting

thank you!!!! riding rubberbands much? hope you got nice roads were you at... our roads would eat that truck alive... lol i got a 07 silverado with beefy 18s... but its a truck to be a truck... lol
Roads in Illinois aren't great. Iowa is better overall.

The look is worth it to me

He texted me, all good.

Plan on dropping it, not lifting

Roads in Illinois aren't great. Iowa is better overall.

The look is worth it to me
i love big rims just not too big ... truck in pic doesnt even look like it could whip a donut lol ...

i love big rims just not too big ... truck in pic doesnt even look like it could whip a donut lol ...
I don't want to do doughnuts anymore. That's how I roasted my last mud-terrain tires in less than 10,000 miles. The back ones are completely bald

Sick looking rims, tho they do need more tire on them. Hey since your always asking everyone else about their daughters, is your mom hot?
shes fuckable

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Hey does the Kmart you work at sell nachos and food like back in the day? The one here doesn't, and they just got rid of the pharmacy.
dont forget the ICEE bro!

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

The 24's would have more tire.
I don't think you guys would think my mom is hot. She's fat and in her 40's
oh noes. no fat chicks. im allergic. but ive banged chicks 20 yrs older than that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

adulbrich

5,000+ posts
Olive oil un-virginer
adulbrich
Ames, Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies