aGe QuEsTiOn...........

boox2 you ****, why would you show yourself around here, you are nothing like any of us if you are doing that ****....People who jack other people's stuff make me so mad that i have no words to describe it....It's funny how most theives put in a whole bundle of effort and whole days worth of stealing, you would think they could put that energy into working a real job and buying their own stuff instead stealing everyone elses hard earned equipment....hopefully you grew up and don't jack stuff anymore......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

He has probably never stolen a system in his life, he is probably saying that to get some attention, hell I bet the only thing he's ever stolen was a pack of gum from walmart, and his mommy probably caught him and made him take it back. But, anyhow while we are on the subject, what fun do people get outta stealing it, I like the whole idea of buying it, buying what I want, and getting that feeling of "I can't wait to install it", then showing it off to friends. You can't do any of that if you steal it, first off you don't get what you want, you get what is easiest to get, second, your so scared your gonna get busted, you do a ghetto install, then you can't show it off to your friends, because somehow the person you stole it from could get tipped off, and lastly, the guy you stole it from shows up at your front door, beats you over the head with the amp, you go to jail, and get your @sshole plunged for a couple years. So much excitement huh.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Not only that phatillusion, its also that they have no pride.

When i saved up enough cash back in the days and i was able to buy my first real (pg ofcouz) amplifier with a simple HU and some neat speakers i was FREAKING proud that i managed to legally buy it.

It just really sux that honest people buy nice equipment, THEN SPEND MANY MANY MANY HOURS MAKING IT THE WAY WE WANTED IT, before some idiot with glassy eyes comes bye, jacks it all out, then goes to the nearest getto to score some dope.

Nothing personal, but i agree with phat on this... Smells like the "short-of-attention" syndrome...

PS: Sorry for the caps, but i had my hole set stolen out of my car one time and not only did they badly damage my car and stole my equipment, they also stole the pride i had for the system i had build in.... No insurance covers that...

peace

Only the nice people up here turn you into the cops up around here.. most people will come after you like a mother protecting her child..not a pretty scene..The last one locally had his legs ran over..granted that was ten years ago, but I doubt he does it anymore due to a severe limp.

Mike

keep it going.......oh and any nice girls into car audio?? Hell u c lots of them at like CES and stuff like that but I suppose they just get paid for wearing next to no clothing and smile sweetly at anybody who wants to take a photo, but if u try n ask them something, hell, they dont know ****!!!!its the funniest!

Originally posted by jtmoney keep it going.......oh and any nice girls into car audio?? Hell u c lots of them at like CES and stuff like that but I suppose they just get paid for wearing next to no clothing and smile sweetly at anybody who wants to take a photo, but if u try n ask them something, hell, they dont know ****!!!!its the funniest!
BEWARE my man!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif you be treading on very thin ice!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif soon, so girl gonna read that, misunderstand what you said and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif WATCH OUT!!

of course, i don't see nothing wrong w/good looking women scantily clad!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

"Jackers" **** ass. This dude is definatly is an attention person. Hei is lying out his prison raped a$$. My friend had his Pheonix Gold system jacked and his Pioneer "dolphin' cd player jacked all @ once, when he was in Tha grogery store. He cried more over his hurt pride and loss of 7,000 than on his loss of his GF 2 weeks before after he was with her for 5 years.

Anyways, i am 17 and been installing for like 4 years now. Its all not like "professional" but i make it look the bets i can. My installs are some of the best around if ur willing to come to me/.

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.