Affordable reliable bass, my 2 12" kickers

justinmperry

*Not from start to finish, but I recommend this build*

I know y'all will cringe to the sound of kickers, but they're honestly not that bad. You can't tell they're shaking much in this vid and it sounds weird, but it'll stiffen up your neck quick! The lows sounds fantastic for these things, and I would slap them for 15 minutes straight without smelling a thing, and amp stays mostly cool. keep in mind im on a budget!

-2 12" kicker compvr 4 ohm dvc subs 800watts max each(wired to 1 ohm)

-1600 watt pioneer 1 ohm stable monoblock champion series

-prefabbed box's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif (i had 2 different ones in vid)

-4 gauge wire kit

i sold it, but could have made it so much better with a few upgrades.

GM-D8601 - Class D Mono Amplifier with Wired Bass Boost Remote | Pioneer Electronics USA

Kicker 10CVR124 CompVR 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils at Crutchfield.com

Buy less of those stupid air fresheners and you might be able to afford to put the box in the trunk.
Buying air Fresheners that cost $.99 each //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Buy less of those stupid air fresheners and you might be able to afford to put the box in the trunk.
hahay you're all funny. thanks for the replies, but one of the two boxes i had WOULD fit in the trunk with ease, but unlike a lot of cars, theres a sealed *** metal wall that lets like 5% of the bass come through. It goes from sounding like 2 12"s to MAYBE 2 10"s, literally

hahay you're all funny. thanks for the replies, but one of the two boxes i had WOULD fit in the trunk with ease, but unlike a lot of cars, theres a sealed *** metal wall that lets like 5% of the bass come through. It goes from sounding like 2 12"s to MAYBE 2 10"s, literally
lose the rear deck speakers, do a 4th order blow through. Your mind will be blown. lol.

build a ported box for them, only then will they sound good. you think they sound good now lol I had 4 cvr 15s in sealed enclosures and built a ported box for them and it was like night and day. go ported, ditch the prefab

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.