Advanced enclosure designs now offered

Participant count
  • Participant list

surreal
10+ year member

On my katy perry sht
OK
http://Http://tbhenclosures.com is starting out and has a vendor forum located HERE

Designs are 25% off for the time being. Everything from ported, to horn, to 6th orders and more are available.

Thanks guys.

And just to remind people.. The enclosure is the most important part of a substage. I fully back people such as Buck, but if you have the money and want the best performance from your woofers then you have no choice but to get a seasoned design.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also want to add just in case someone doesnt read the forum - I have some enclosure designs already on the website ready for immediate download, so you wont need to wait for anyone and can have an enclosure design in seconds.

There are a few ported and a few others on there, but many more to come. I cant add designs to the site until someone requests them! Bring me designs people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.