adjustments on avhx1500

Participant count
  • Participant list

musclesoh92467

i have the pioneer avhx1500 im trying to find out why under system settings why the rear speaker adjustment from "full to " subwoofer" isnt highlight..its visable but you cant change from full to subwoofer since not highlighted.does anyone know what i need to do to get it highlighted to change from full to sub?my car has factory amp as well as have two subs in trunk.i have the aftermarket subs into preouts 3 s/w and the rca from factory subs to outlets 2 rear..does this have anythingto od with why this isnt highlighted to adjust?im thinking since im using subs this needs to be set at sub not full...my trunk subs dont seem to be thumping like they should..

Turn the car off is one option sec. Hold the source button down.. dude u need to download the manual ..
No, that won't help with the issue. Hit the button that has 4 squares on it. it will bring you to the main menu. there's a button that says "off" click it. Once the sources are off, you can change that option.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

musclesoh92467

musclesoh92467
dunmore,pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
NFrazier