AdireVolvo-Not so good

Participant count
  • Participant list

redderthanafeut
10+ year member

MI
This matter is over just $30, but it's still on my nerves.

Back in June I won an Auction at Audiohole for some Edead from him. I paid on Jun. 23, 2004, and he shipped it out shortly thereafter.

The tracking status continued to say billing information received for a number of days so I asked him what was going on. Turns out that UPS lost the shipment and was going to refund him the $30.

I've been emailing him pretty regularly since then asking what the status is, but all I've gotten out of him is a picture of the forms UPS sent him. I have no idea if he has pursued the refund or not, but I do know that it has taken a very very long time for all of this and meanwhile he's just hanging on to my money.

To me, the loss of package is something he needs to deal with, especially since I can't do a darn thing about it but sit and wait for him to do something. I feel like if his money were on the line this whole thing would be over and done with and we would both have our money back.

I guess it's possible that UPS is just this slow, but almost 3 months? Haven't gotten any reply emails back from him in the last 2-3 weeks either...

AdireVolvo-If I see my money I'll have this thread deleted, but for now I've gotta put your reputation on the line.

Yeah, I know him from SIN and I think acoustic-visions...

I think I did get it with my parents credit card, I'll have to check it out.

i almost bought an adire audio shiva from him awhile back, but then i ended up not getting it. I guess i was lucky.

i hope it works out for you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

redderthanafeut

10+ year member
redderthanafeut
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies