adire vs Jl

i'd agree with the brahma, not just because i have one....

the w6ae's were great, but now they're nothing special, if you ported them they'ed obviously be louder...... I think the brahma is something you might want to spring on, more trunk space (if sealed). i have the same amp powering mine btw.

ok well the thing here is i already own the w6's ported and i dont wanna upgrade to a single sub that wont be much of a difference to the 2 i already have

im looking for a very much noticeable difference with that kind of power for a single sub.....

so far everyone sounds 50/50 but would go with the brahma cos its a much newer product

No offense, but the old school W6s never really amazed me for their price. If you had two older W6s next to a Bramah and got to pick them up etc, I bet you would get the bramah too. It's a better design all around, it's going to get really frickin loud, and it is going to sound really good in the right box. Besides, one bramah is gonna take less box space than two W6s

-----Nate

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.