Acura Owners/Installers - Need Help

Ebonyisland
10+ year member

Im going to attempt to install a new HU in my sister's 1997 Acura Integra. She bought the harness and wiring kit already, but I'm looking for help as to how to remove her factory HU and console if need be. If anybody knows how to do the install or knows where I can find FREE instructions, please let me know.

Thanks all - found a Helms manual so I should be good. One more question though. The instructions say to ge the customer's code number for the anti-theft radio before removing. Is this code in the owners manual?

Thanks all - found a Helms manual so I should be good. One more question though. The instructions say to ge the customer's code number for the anti-theft radio before removing. Is this code in the owners manual?

The code is usually on a white sticker either in the front of the owners manual or stuck up inside the glove box.

Ya coulda called me Dennis, I woulda gave ya a hand.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.