actually have a question need feedback

2003BlackShark
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
im lookin to remove the ipod from my car and install a usb2.0 external hard drive in my car instead for all my music and movies.

My question is, Is there a external out there that will power up just being plugged into usb port of my radio that is 500GB or bigger?

would perfer a Terrabyte so i never have to worry about space thanks guys

My question is, Is there a external out there that will power up just being plugged into usb port of my radio that is 500GB or bigger?
man 500gb is alot of space. you must have a **** ton of media.

but like kentonio26 said i dont think there is a head unit out that could read all that.

ok a 1TB and 500GB is pushin it lol i just like overkill but you think my avh4000 will read a 200-300GB hard drive found some on BB site cheap no external power supply needed connects threw USB

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.