About to start the sound deadening. What else?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bradfordpoole
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok I ordered a product called "Audiowrap". Its a 60mil thick peel and stick deaden er. I have roughly 63 sq feet of this stuff. Before I rush into starting the process what else will I NEED?

1. Would you guys recommend a roller?

2. What about ensolite? Is it worth it to buy it?

3. Whats the best chemical to completely remove dirt and grime on interior panels?

4. Heat gun or no? (site says not needed)

5. What should I use for covering access holes on interior door panels?

I used a tennis ball to install my deadener and the **** worked great. I used the black Second Skin. I used Laquar thinner for cleaning areas but the best thing would be actual wax and grease remover which can be picked up at an automotive paint supple store or maybe even lowes. A heat gun makes things better but you dont need it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.