About The Racing Thing.

Originally posted by ChopShop Racing WE DONT RACE ON THE HIGHWAYS

WE DONT GOT 120MPH AROUND CORNERS wtf? you people are under the common misconception that we take dangerous corners at 120? HELL NO

you ppl have obveously have seen a street race, your information is bassed on non factual information that someone else told you. in other words its HEAR SAY and from what i know in court, the side who as its case based on hear say WILL NOT WIN.
I've witnessed them, been there done that...you think that the new genereation is the only one who used to race??? I grew up in the south where the SS Camaro and Charger roam...I have probably seen more than yourself.

Chopshop, your 18, thats not enough time to witness anything. I've seen countless street races...once in a while there are a group of guys that go down to this deserted road. They have wicked cars, and dont take any chances. Every single square inch of the road is inspected, and they have guys at both ends makind sure no one enters the track, its probably safer than going to some tracks. What Im pissed off about is how stupid some people can be...why would you go down a residential road or a highway when the risk is there that you could take an innocent life?

If you take a life, you do life.

- Steve

OMG

OM fn G

did i not just get done saying i dont go down hwys.

do you not think we inspect our road, we goto the same spots every week, the spots we goto, IS NOT RESIDENTAL

HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOT TO SAY THAT.

the racers you see from your bum Fcukin twon r not the same as hear.

hear its like the fast and the furious, but dumestics rule instead. some cars even have full out roll cages. you think im kidding. lol i AM FOR REAL

COME TO DALLAS TX AND ILL SHOW YOU!!!

our roads we pic usaly consist of no exits or enterances except for the begining and end. so theire is no possible way for trafic you cut you off. also its 3 lans.

and two cars. so if a car Fs up, its not going into the car next to it.

yeas, i am 18, and just becouse your older, dos not mean you know more then i do. i know for fact i know more about curent day races then you do, you said yourself you dont go no more, so then you have no idea about how they r today.

the races today r not the same as they were in your generation. im not even going to say there better now, actualy, id wish they would be today like how they were 20 years ago.

but there not.

and were you come from is not were i come from. when you talk about how racer act and drive, you say that like they do it like that all over. YES THEY DO IT HERE TOO, BUT NOT AT THE RACES. i am agins racing down hwys and through trafic or down main city streets. WE RACE IN THE MIDDLE ON NO WERE were roads dead end, and and the only ppl there r US and big trucks that KNOW we r there so they watch out for us.

come down to REGAL ROW in dallas, youll see the baddest races ever. over 200 cars make it out there. only 2 car race at a time. we have ppl flaging them down and ppl all around (except the front of the cars) that r about to race.

i live on long island and about a month ago two rich kids were racing ech other blew a light and killed 4 people just cause u have a laborgini and a vette dosent mean do 12o down roads like others said find a drag strip or a race way and pay 50 bucks and race all night and race the right way 1/4 mile with perfectly paved stripsi see kids driving there imports with only one or two things done cmon get a life u r not "the man"cause u gained an extra 8 horse if your gonna hook up ur car and say my cars is pretty fast do it right not just intake and a cat back if you cant afford all that why bother right?

Originally posted by ChopShop Racing OMG

OM fn G

did i not just get done saying i dont go down hwys.

do you not think we inspect our road, we goto the same spots every week, the spots we goto, IS NOT RESIDENTAL

HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOT TO SAY THAT.

the racers you see from your bum Fcukin twon r not the same as hear.

hear its like the fast and the furious, but dumestics rule instead. some cars even have full out roll cages. you think im kidding. lol i AM FOR REAL

COME TO DALLAS TX AND ILL SHOW YOU!!!

our roads we pic usaly consist of no exits or enterances except for the begining and end. so theire is no possible way for trafic you cut you off. also its 3 lans.

and two cars. so if a car Fs up, its not going into the car next to it.

yeas, i am 18, and just becouse your older, dos not mean you know more then i do. i know for fact i know more about curent day races then you do, you said yourself you dont go no more, so then you have no idea about how they r today.

the races today r not the same as they were in your generation. im not even going to say there better now, actualy, id wish they would be today like how they were 20 years ago.

but there not.

and were you come from is not were i come from. when you talk about how racer act and drive, you say that like they do it like that all over. YES THEY DO IT HERE TOO, BUT NOT AT THE RACES. i am agins racing down hwys and through trafic or down main city streets. WE RACE IN THE MIDDLE ON NO WERE were roads dead end, and and the only ppl there r US and big trucks that KNOW we r there so they watch out for us.

come down to REGAL ROW in dallas, youll see the baddest races ever. over 200 cars make it out there. only 2 car race at a time. we have ppl flaging them down and ppl all around (except the front of the cars) that r about to race.

Do as you want...I just don't want to hear about anyone ending up like a grease spot on the road...

Originally posted by ChopShop Racing im not a ricer, im worst, becouse i drive a much faster DOMESTIC. and its not just rice burners that race. domestic do it more then ricers do it. i dont have rice. i have a sunfire and buy the way i didnt learn my lesson, i do it more now. ill i learned is i dont have to drive as fast as i can to get away. hahahaha i can use half throttle and still me faster then the cops.

NO I DONT BLOCK OFF RESIDENTIAL STREETS

maybie others do, but they r the dumb racers that yall r talking about (racer and ricer r not the same) ricer and dumestics r both racers (F.Y.I.) and there r not turns were we race. its 0mph to 100mph most of the time we dont race through trafic!!!!! and when we race, the environment IS controld BY US

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14126&pagenumber=2

SuxMyVols: did you read that

SuxMyVols: do it

SuxMyVols: its funny as hell

SuxMyVols: they r so dumb

KotaRT13: amen brother...i myself as a ricer understand your anger

KotaRT13: hahaha, he's just mad because he;s slow ass hell, and no one wants him at the races

KotaRT13: Do you know what a car does at 100mph plus? It is similar to hydroplaning. Do you know what happens if you hit a bump, a uneven surface, or have to do a sudden sharp maneuver?

KotaRT13: wtf is he talking about?

KotaRT13: dude

KotaRT13: why the falk do you even read that board? people on there are seriously morons

KotaRT13: Anyone here of that story where the kid was drag racing down the street around Christmas time
You two children have proven more than enough for me, I need not continue.

I don't even believe either you or your buddy understand the basic principles of aerodynamics or momentum and inertia, in fact, I know you don't... And obviously you have a great deal of growing up to do.

The next time you'd like to attempt to infer me as a moron, I highly suggest you get off your little keyboard commando trip and give me a call. I'll gladly burst your little bubble young man. I really need not be concerned with someone that doesn't even have a firm grasp of the english vocabulary, as to what they think of me. As soon as you grow up, we'll talk.

I think you need to stop being wetnursed and wake up to the real world, before you and your fool friends get someone hurt. Take your ricer friend of yours and go find a productive hobby, like a job.. a real job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.