About T3.. (T1000's specifically)

i've never had any problems with my T3's 12'' subs i have. Running a pair on a Crunch Gp3000d, and they love it. They sound good and takes the power well. Ive only seen only one case where spiders ripped on their subs. This is not the first and only coompany to have this probelm, I've seen all the big names on here have some kind of problems with spiders and customer service at some point it time.
This is what makes the T1000's a tough choice because I've read lots of bad things but I've also read the exact opposite from people who have the sub and have had no problems. Personally I've looked into a lot of companies lately and T3 is the only one I've so readily found bad comments about. Unfortunately for T3 I cant afford to gamble on the chance that the complaints aren't true.

Appreciate your comment though. Hope more people step up with positive experiences and prove T3 to be a better company than it seems to be.

Id just go with a BL then bro. Simple, effective and parts are insanely easy to come by for them if you ever screw it up. Seems like a no-brainer to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif...
Just checked the pricing and 2 of the Fi BL 15's is going to be a little high. Will keep them in mind if my budget improves though.

I never had a problem, spiders and all holding up. They are TSNS tho. But yea customer service is horrible reason I'm reconing thru psi. Blew em on purpose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lowkey

10+ year member
Lowkey
Lincoln, Nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from