About Strapping

Participant count
  • Participant list

whitem1ke88
10+ year member

.. BUILD IN PROGRESS ..
Hey all,

Trying to learn about strapping amps together. I've been searching for an hour and can't find anything.

The amps in question are 2x SAZ-1500d's. If they put out 1500w@1ohm, what would the strapped output be, 3000w@1? And how is this wiring actually achieved?

I'd appreciate any kind of info, I'm also on aim if anyone wants to help me out.

Thanks in advance,

-Mike

no, strapped to 3000wrms@2ohm. do a search, there's a diagram on how to strap that exact amp on here. or look in your manual.

Really? I've been searching can't come up with ****. I'll try again. I don't have the amps yet, I'm not gonna buy unless I can get the output how I need it.

But he had just said he could not find anything
But hey maybe he is just putting in the wrong keywords' date=' IDK, just my .02[/quote']

Yea I'm gonna try searching again lol I can't be all that retarded.. if someone wants to throw me a link I'd appreciate it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i think first you need to know what ohm rating your subs can go to. if they cant go 1 ohm then you should get the two 1500s. if they can go 1 then get the 3000

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

whitem1ke88

10+ year member
.. BUILD IN PROGRESS ..
whitem1ke88
Broward, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date