about $1000 to work with, thinkin Mach5 High Excursion?

ok. budget. the mach5 line is very cheap, and a very well designed and perfoming product. thats what makes it budget. a good driver for someone who doesnt have an assload of cash

ok. budget. the mach5 line is very cheap, and a very well designed and perfoming product. thats what makes it budget. a good driver for someone who doesnt have an assload of cash
So, if a person had an 'assload' of cash, would you not still consider the 'budget' products? What makes the non-budget products 'non-budget'?

if they had a decent amount of money to spend, no i wouldnt recommend or consider the budget drivers. i would recommend them to someone who has very limited funds

^^ 160 for an 18 is cheap. and if this IXL is as good as the other products, for that price yes i would say the IXL is a budget driver. you yourself are going to be selling a budget SPL driver. from mach5. so why is the spl driver a budger woofer, but the others arent?

if they had a decent amount of money to spend, no i wouldnt recommend or consider the budget drivers. i would recommend them to someone who has very limited funds
So, what you're saying is if I sell the IXL at double the price it is no longer considered budget?

^^ 160 for an 18 is cheap. and if this IXL is as good as the other products, for that price yes i would say the IXL is a budget driver. you yourself are going to be selling a budget SPL driver. from mach5. so why is the spl driver a budger woofer, but the others arent?
Who said it was budget besides my initial post on SSA for the creation of a low-cost SPL driver?

^^^ thats exactly what i was going to say "so if m5 raised the prices to x2 they wouldnt be budget but would be nice products?"

btw i love my maw 15 about to buy another one with i waited for the ixl =[

So, what you're saying is if I sell the IXL at double the price it is no longer considered budget?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

I had a MAW 12, and it outperformed just about every woofer I've heard that costs twice as much as it. In short, your dollar goes a LONG way with Mach 5, and you shouldn't base their performance on their price.

the reason im calling it budget is simply for the price. its not a bad product. so im not going to say its a peice of **** because its cheap. im saying budget because its good and at a decent price. your obviously taking this the wrong way.. ive already stated that mach5 is a great company, great product, and awesome customer service. a+ all the way. now if you raised the price, yea. id definatly not call it budget. because i belive you can sell everything you have now for double the price and people would pay because they are very capable. u get me? i call it budget because its a very decent product for a low price

I hate pre-orders. Absolutely hate them.
I personally, wouldn't want to wait...

nG
Agreed, I don't much care for it either, but it was necessary as I did not want to see Mach5/SSA run out of stock within a week due to a major influx of orders. Once they're in, they're in..

If you had a choice between two head units that have comparable performance, and one is $200, and one is $500, does that make the $200 one any worse?
i never said anything about anything being worse because its cheaper. did i? i would call the 200 dollar one a budget HU. great performence for a cheap price.

Budget: 7. reasonably or cheaply priced.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AAckley1

10+ year member
Mr. Do-It-Big
AAckley1
Indianapolis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date