A weird idea...

Participant count
  • Participant list
dont take my word for it... but make a custom box and hook whatever kinda amp u think sound the best. There is a site that show how he hooked up 9, 8's together

HE conected the negitives to the negitvies and hookedthat 2 1 amp and hook his positives to antother.. let me draw out what i mean...

lets see if this post... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

216187_1_thumb.jpg

WHOA !!

you wanna actually cut your seats up and throw some subs INTO the seats?

thats REAL REAL sketchy..... i'd say no, it won't work, UNLESS, you secure or brace them in securely somehow..... plus, they would have no enclosure so they wouldn't be loud from cancellation between the 2 sin waves (am i write on that, i read that somewhere)... it would look cool, but i dont think would fly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.