A strange noise problem after the installation of new car audio system

Participant count
  • Participant list

newdeal

From a 2011 Cadillac Escalade's OEM Bose Amp we used subwoofer line to get high input and installed an amp and a sub-woofer. But then when we started the car a strange noise problem occured. When the headunit's volume to low we could hear the strange noise. It sounds Burrrrrrrr~ and we can't seem to find the source of this noise problem. We can also hear this strange noise from the sub-woofer when we turned off the headunit. Also it's quite strange when we open the door the noise stops and when we close the door it started the strange noise again. We tried to figure out this problem by checking the OEM amp's ground, used several different kinds of hi-low converters and tried different amps, but the noise never stops. Why are we experiencing this problem? Can anyone explain?

To use an amp off the stock head unit. You need a loc The Bose system very likely has a stock amp as well which is prolly causing the problem. You need to find the speaker wires either behind the deck or before the amp to fix the problem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.