A quick question to flex your intellectual muscle!

sifsilver
10+ year member

Ok, so this d00000000d is selling me a Autotek street machine 800watts 4 channel brand new in the box and another guy is selling me a Autotek 75.4 SS ch Amp. both are lightly used. both for 65$. I just bought alpine type r components. I just want to amp them, which are going to be in the front. Is autotek legit for components?

the ss is the better line. autotek has gone down from the quality they used to be not total crap but not great. the ss amp can be had new for $83 though so try and talk him down a little more i think 50 would be a fair used price

Ok, so this d00000000d is selling me a Autotek street machine 800watts 4 channel brand new in the box and another guy is selling me a Autotek 75.4 SS ch Amp. both are lightly used. both for 65$. I just bought alpine type r components. I just want to amp them, which are going to be in the front. Is autotek legit for components?
you contradict yourself.

sry i just copied and pasted their ads. I guess I should ask them wth they were trying to say with that one... but anyways, i thought it was...

Super sports

sry i just copied and pasted their ads. I guess I should ask them wth they were trying to say with that one... but anyways, i thought it was...
Super sports

ss and sm are switched. the older mm are what are great amps if you can find one of thoughs for cheap buy it even if you dont need it.

But im a 14 year old remember! I want to know if it will be reliable enough to run and pump out the most out of my alpine comps for four years until I turn 18 so i can buy a big boy amp right?

I got them off of amazon? plz help me mister plugitin sirrzzzz! the alpines are at 110 watts. and the ss runs at lower than that when set to 2 way. Where as teh street machine one runs exactly at 110. better to aim higher isn't it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.